School Fees 2019/20
Main School Fees
Apart from Early Years funding the school receives no funds from the Department for Education or the Local Education Authority. Fundraising by friends of the school is an ongoing necessity to keep the level of fees at a reasonable level.
A Registration Fee of £100 and a Deposit of £1,000, per child, is payable on acceptance of a place. The Registration Fee, once paid, reserves a confirmed place and is non-returnable in the event of a cancellation. The Deposit is non-returnable in the event of cancellation but will be retained until the child leaves the school when it will be applied against the final term’s fees.
A full term’s notice or payment in lieu is required for withdrawal from the school.
- £2,791 per term
- Reception year – there is a reduction in fees with Early Years Funding depending on when child turns five
- Fees are payable by direct debit, in 10 installments of £837.30, or in full by the first day of term.
- There is a 15% sibling discount on fees for second and subsequent children.
For all enquiries related to school fees please contact the school office.
Nursery Fees 2019/20
On acceptance of a place in nursery we require a £100 Registration Fee. This will reserve a confirmed place for your child in the nursery and is non-returnable. One month’s notice is required for withdrawal from the nursery or changes in attendance.
|09:00 – 10:00||10:00 – 11:00||11:00 – 12:00||12:00 – 12:45||12:45 – 13:15||13:15 – 14:15||14:15 – 15:15|
|EY Funded Free||EY Funded Free||EY Funded Free||Paid £6.40||EY Funded Free||EY Funded Free||EY Funded Free|
- Parents may claim up to 15 hours per week covered by EY funding
- Cost of additional mornings is £19.50 per morning
- Cost of additional afternoons is £16.00 per afternoon
- Parents whose children attend either mornings or afternoons have the
option to also take the lunch period at £6.40 per session
- There is no sibling discount for those attending the nursery
- Children are eligible for EY funding if they turn three before the following dates:
September 1st – Autumn term
January 1st – Spring term
April 1st – Summer term
- Funding will cease in the term after children turn five.
We accept Childcare Vouchers to help towards childcare costs over and above the EY free entitlement. For those parents in receipt of Working Family Tax credit and other benefits there is also additional help with childcare costs. For all enquiries relating to nursery sessions and costs please contact the school office.
Dharma Primary School Bank Details
The Dharma School
A/C No 65020588
Call the office if you need more information: 01273 502055